[Blindmath] Linux

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Tue Jan 5 11:09:42 UTC 2010

Jason, your point about using something like debian is a very good point
and that is precisely why I moved to debian. I did like slackware but I
found I was doing too much in maintaining the system, apt really helps
reduce that work.

As for other things relating to what distribution to use, I won't go
there today as everyone has their favorite which they must defend,
personally I never could recommend ubuntu now.

Michael Whapples