[Blindmath] Question about converting Math Book Content

Pranav Lal pranav.lal at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 00:17:05 UTC 2010

Hi all,

ABBYY Fine Reader can increase the resolution of scanned images. This has
not worked for me but it is a long time since I tried it with Infty Reader.
Use abbyy fine reader to increase the images resolution to 600 DPI and then
save it as an image. Send the saved image to Infty Reader.

Roopakshi, I remember us discussing this technique. Have you been able to
get it to work or is my organic ram playing tricks again?

Pranav