[Blindmath] Colllege calculus Questions

Birkir Rúnar Gunnarsson birkir.gunnarsson at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 17:39:23 UTC 2010

Peter

I am still interested if you are at all interested in math related
issues, or if you merely use this list for ranting about politics
which, btw. is completely inappropriate and irrelevant to this list.
This list is for people interested in math, not politics, and that has
nothing to do with their affiliations to any organization, American or
otherwise, please stay on topic.
-B