[Blindmath] Nemeth code algebra, ttrig and calculus books for loan?

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Sun Jul 18 03:58:59 UTC 2010

Peter,

What kind of books are you requesting?  Are you looking for books to learn the Nemeth Code or to see how it is used?
Have you made contact with the college you will be attending to see if they can help you find out what books you will
be needing?  There are databases around that can be searched to see if a given book has been brailled by anyone.
Do you have a Vocational Rehabilitation case open with your state agency?  Part of what they might be able to do is to
help with purchasing braille copies of the books you will need if they are available.  They probably would not buy books
for practice, though.  There are some places that will transcribe books for you, but they need lead time and I don't know
who serves your state.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson