[Blindmath] Nemeth code algebra, ttrig and calculus books for loan?

Mary Fernandez trillian551 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 12:33:05 UTC 2010

Dear Peter,
I think that contacting the American Printing House for the Blind or
the American Foundation for the Blind might be two good places to
start. If I am understanding you correctly you need Nemeth Code books
to help you refresh your mind on it right? Also, what state are you
in? There are state agencies that braille for colleges only, and they
give that college a reduced price. Speak to your Office of Disability
Services and see what they have to say. Good luck and please feel free
to ask if you need further assistance.
Mary  F

--
Mary Fernandez