[Blindmath] Introduction

Christine Szostak szostak.1 at osu.edu
Sun Jun 20 04:00:12 UTC 2010

Hi,
  R is not the company name, but rather a spoof name based on an earlier
more elaborated stats software package produced by the same company, Bell
Labs???? called S+. If my memory is mis-serving, anyone should feel free to
correct my recollection.

  by the way, welcome to the list. I am a graduate student studying
cognitive psychology at Ohio State.
Many thanks,
Christine

Christine M. Szostak
Graduate Student
Language Perception Laboratory
Department of Psychology, Cognitive Area
The Ohio State University
Columbus, Ohio
szostak.1 at osu.edu