[Blindmath] A Blog Post on Pronunciation Guides for Mathematical Notation, Expressions, and Greek Letters

Bernard M Diaz b.m.diaz at liverpool.ac.uk
Tue Jun 29 14:47:57 UTC 2010

Hi Nelson,

I'm a little like Tweedledum or was it Tweedledee? I mean only
to transfer my meaning.  The words I choose mean only, in my
saner moments, what I mean them to mean ... And yes yes I do
know my Owl from my Pussycat, or was that too Grimm?

Seriously, you are of course completely right and thanks.

That's the trouble with blind lists, they see too much ... and
you know, knowingly, know, far too much ... well; that is good
for this Humpty, anyway ...

Kind regards - Bernard Diaz.