[Blindmath] Math Type formulas in ppt files

Roopakshi Pathania r_akshi_tgk at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 23 18:05:17 UTC 2010

Hi Sarah,

I was watching this thread and had no idea where to enter. I like the fact that whenever a member needs help, emails start pouring in from every part of the world. As an example, you got replies from Iceland, US, and India (excluding me)!
The list use to be quite subdued back when I use to look for help.

Now for your problem, have you found a method that works for you?
Here is my suggestion that has nothing to do with MathML since MathML has already been discussed enough.

This can be done either by you or your professor depending on who is interested in playing with MathType.

1.	Transfer the content to a single Word document.
2.	Select all.
3.	Press the Toggle TeX located in the MathType tab or press Alt + Backslash.

If all goes well, this will convert MathType equations into LaTeX and you can put the document through your DBT setup to get Nemeth…?

Regards

Sent from my iPod Touch