[Blindmath] IntellReader or Similar Product?

Dave M. Thomas Dave.M.Thomas at studentlife.du.edu
Mon Oct 18 15:37:39 UTC 2010

Good morning, Christine!

I had a demonstration of the Intel Reader this Summer. I believe it has some utility. However, even Intel says that one should not rely on the Intel Reader for mathematic, for reading prescriptions, etc. because of concerns about accuracy. Given the work you're doing I would be hesitant about spending the money to purchase the Intel Reader.

I have never tried the KNFB Reader nor have I had a demonstration of it.

Dave