[Blindmath] psychology statistical diagrams

Rasmussen, Lloyd lras at loc.gov
Tue Oct 26 14:05:01 UTC 2010

I was not trying to say that drawings or symbols are unimportant.  They work better for some blind people than for others, but effective communication with your fellow students, instructors or coworkers is always important.  We just need to be able to look at problems from as many angles and with as many tools as we can.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Project Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
Library of Congress   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the Library of Congress, NLS.