[Blindmath] Question on MathML accessibility with Kurzweil 3000

cnsbaker at access.k12.wv.us cnsbaker at access.k12.wv.us
Fri Sep 10 14:10:33 UTC 2010

Hello Neil,

Would you mind sending me the steps to read mathML pages with Kurzweil?

I am an aide for a blind and a low vision student both still in high school but one is taking college Algebra this semester and Trig next semester. Their vision teacher has been teaching them to use Kurzweil.

I have been sending all the info about reading graphs to them that everyone has been suggesting and they are researching them.

My e-mail is: cnsbaker at access.k12.wv.us

Thanks,

Constanza S. Baker