[Blindmath] Question on MathML accessibility with Kurzweil 3000

PR Stanley prstanley at ntlworld.com
Fri Sep 10 20:56:02 UTC 2010

I've already sent my reply to Jamal. Here it is again:
Hi Jamal
I use the UDC universal printer software for converting from PDF to tiff.
One thing I have noticed with Infty is that if the input document
isn't of sufficient quality then the OCR fails and no output document
is created.
Feel free to send me the document or documents you have been trying
to convert and I'll see if I can do anything with them.

There is no indication in the accompanying documentation that the
commandline version is the alpha version. Moreover, to suggest that
it doesn't work with lots of things would be misleading, well,
actually, dishonest.

It's bad enough to use a public mailing list for commercial gain,
downright disgusting to use it to spread falsehood.

Paul