[Blindmath] Font for Egyptian numbers

Phillip M Minyard (pminyard) pminyard at memphis.edu
Tue Sep 28 21:05:21 UTC 2010

I am in need of a font for Egyptian numbers.

I have a student taking a test Monday, and the test includes Egyptian numbers. We had her six math books embossed by tbase.com , who did a great job, by the way! Those books have Egyptian numbers and tbase embossed them, but we need to have some reference now. I hope that we can reproduce the Egyptian numbers on swell paper for her, so I desperately need a font that I can enlarge and print(with an inkjet printer) on swell paper, so that my student can identify the numbers by touch.

Phillip Minyard
Disability Services Coordinator
Assistive Technology Coordinator
Student Disability Services
The University of Memphis
110 Wilder Tower
Memphis, TN  38152-3520
Voice 901 678-2880 - fax 901 678-3070

"Life's not about waiting for the storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain."