[Blindmath] graphics: need help

Louis Maher ljmaher at swbell.net
Fri Apr 15 23:19:22 UTC 2011

Hello,

I always liked the drawing kit which consists of a clipboard with a rubber
back.  If you draw on a piece of paper with a ball-point pin held at about
45 degrees, you will produce a touchable line.  The line will be on the same
side of the paper that you are.  This kit is sold with plastic sheets;
however, plain paper works as well.  I believe APH sells this kit for around
$20.  You can rapidly produce graphics, and it is ideal for classroom
situations.

Regards
Louis Maher
713-444-7838