[Blindmath] about r software

Jonathan Godfrey a.j.godfrey at massey.ac.nz
Wed Apr 20 04:55:51 UTC 2011

Hi,

I'm fairly sure there are documents in Spanish at the R home page.

Being monolingual myself, I can't vouch for their usefulness though. <grins>

If you want an English resource then send me a message off-list.

The first thing to get sorted is using the terminal view of R instead of
the GUI. I can help with this if necessary. Again, try me off-list.

Jonathan