[Blindmath] how to emboss geometry text?

Jaquiss, Robert RJaquiss at nfb.org
Mon Aug 1 12:26:06 UTC 2011

Hello Iqbal:

    Geometry drawings can be easily produced on the Tiger family of embossers. Other embossers such as those from Index and Enabling can also do tactile drawings. It is important to look at the user manual for each embosser to understand an embosser's capabilities. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Robert

Robert Jaquiss
National Federation of the Blind