[Blindmath] Bangladesh and can visually impaired peoplestudymath inhigher level?

Neal neal at duxsys.com
Wed Aug 3 15:14:02 UTC 2011

Hello:
If you are near Dahka (sp?) you should be able to contact the Lincoln
Library connected to the American Consulate.  They had an embosser from
Enabling Technologies and were using it and I think, letting others use it
for braille production.  They also have Duxbury Braille Translator, now an
older version, but it worked and they were trained on it.

There is also the Tongi School where they had at least one big Braillo, that
was not being used very much.

Embossing math braille is no different than embossing other braille.
It just has to be braille.

Feel free to contact me off list directly at:
neal at duxsys.com

Sincerely,
Neal Kuniansky
Email: Neal at duxsys.com