[Blindmath] what's the braille notation for recurringdecimal point in nemeth code?

Iqbal Hosen iqbalrtbd at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 05:15:07 UTC 2011

hi, patti,
i asked for braille dots for recurring decimal point not a math example. i
know
that decimal point in nemeth is dot 4, 6. but i asked for recurring decimal
point. sighted people say there is separate sign in print. so i am confused
about decimal point and recurring decimal point.
hi, i am confused about another sign and that is difference between sign.
sighted people say that it looks like minus sign. i would be very happy if
you could please help me in this regard.
best wishes and regards.
iqbal. ----- Original Message -----