[Blindmath] Teacher with Vision Loss Teaching Sighted Undergrads

Christine Szostak szostak.1 at osu.edu
Wed Aug 10 09:47:04 UTC 2011

Hi,
  Thanks for the thoughts and suggestions. Much appreciated. We are on the
quarter system, and thus, I am actually not teaching until Jan. Best of luck
with  teaching, and I would love any insights you can provide as  you
undergo this experience.
Many thanks,
Christine

 M. Szostak
Doctoral Candidate
Language Perception Laboratory
Department of Psychology, Cognitive Area
The Ohio State University
Columbus, Ohio
szostak.1 at osu.edu