[Blindmath] great question...Re: Economical tactile graphics - Microcapsule or Swell Paper in a microwave oven?

Richard Baldwin baldwin at dickbaldwin.com
Wed Aug 10 16:56:38 UTC 2011

Hi John, welcome back to this side of the Atlantic.

Now if you could just figure out how to package the Tiger in a
price/weight/size/power range of a low-cost HP Laptop, everyone could have
economical access to your IVEO Learning System. Well maybe asking for
battery power is asking a little too much...<grin>

Dick Baldwin