[Blindmath] Teacher with Vision Loss Teaching Sighted Undergrads

Christine Szostak szostak.1 at osu.edu
Thu Aug 11 08:45:28 UTC 2011

Hi,
  Thanks for the suggestions. I had been thinking about electronic versions
and will most likely go that rout, especially since the version of
blackboard that our school uses works really well with JAWS.
many thanks,
Christine

Christine M. Szostak
Doctoral Candidate
Language Perception Laboratory
Department of Psychology, Cognitive Area
The Ohio State University
Columbus, Ohio
szostak.1 at osu.edu