[Blindmath] Economical tactile graphics - Microcapsule or Swell Paper in a microwave oven?

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Fri Aug 12 21:03:45 UTC 2011

Did she try leaving a damp paper towel over the paper while microwaving it?

Microwaves only heat up water at 2.43GHZ. that's all they do; thus, if the ink doesn't have enough water content to heat up then
perhaps overlaying some moisture on top of the inked areas would do the trick?

Note: like Debby, I'm not hopeful, but quite interested.

Take care,
Sina