[Blindmath] Question about doing math in Notepad

Dasha Radford Dasha95 at nc.rr.com
Mon Aug 22 03:01:16 UTC 2011

The RefreshaBraille display is great for reading and using the phone. I love
the display but for schoolwork it is a little bit to small to consider such
things as heavy use as a way of entering text.
Mr. Parry. Would you know if there is a link for the Jaws brailledrivers? My
Cd copy has unfortunately been misplaced or thrown away by one of my
well-meaning sighted family members.
Daria