[Blindmath] Question about doing math in Notepad

Jamal Mazrui Jamal.Mazrui at fcc.gov
Mon Aug 22 15:41:17 UTC 2011

The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) has established a deaf-blind
equipment distribution program, as mandated by the 21st Century
Communications and Video Accessibility Act (CVAA).  The purpose is to
increase the availability of communications equipment, including braille
displays, to people who are deaf-blind.  Grants will be made to
qualifying state programs rather than to individuals.  For more
information, go to the following FCC web page about the CVAA:

http://transition.fcc.gov/cgb/dro/cvaa.html

Search for the following text on the page:

FCC Acts to Ensure That Deaf-Blind Individuals Have Access to 21st
Century Communications Technologies

Hope this helps,
Jamal

Jamal Mazrui
Deputy Director, Accessibility and Innovation Initiative
Federal Communications Commission
202.418.0069