[Blindmath] A small-scale demonstration of the IVEO Learning System

Richard Baldwin baldwin at dickbaldwin.com
Tue Aug 30 17:21:55 UTC 2011

Thanks Pranav. This is an issue with the DLL files for the SWT library. I
may jump over to the BrailleBlaster list to ask for advice on this issue.
Although this issue isn't a BrailleBlaster issue, that list is frequented by
experienced SWT programmers so they probably already know about the issue
and hopefully can provide a solution.

One possible solution, but one which you may not want to use, is to install
the 32-bit Java JVM on your computer. I don't know if it can peacefully
coexist with the 64-bit version on the same machine. The machines at the
college where I teach can't run the 64-bit version, so I haven't plowed any
64-bit Java ground yet.

My todo list now contains an item requiring a solution to this problem.

Thanks again,
Dick Baldwin.

--
Richard G. Baldwin (Dick Baldwin)
Home of Baldwin's on-line Java Tutorials

Professor of Computer Information Technology
Austin Community College
(512) 223-4758
mailto:Baldwin at DickBaldwin.com
http://www.austincc.edu/baldwin/