[Blindmath] First attempt at an SWT/SVG based drawing program

Ben Humphreys brh at opticinspiration.org
Wed Aug 31 00:02:51 UTC 2011

We'd need more information than you've provided to hazard a guess.

What OS, browser, and version are you running.

What e-mail client are you running?

When you click the link Dick provided, does your browser launch then crash?

Or are you already in your browser reading via web-based e-mail?

What anti-virus software are you using?

Do other downloads work for you, such as zip files?

Ben