[Blindmath] First attempt at an SWT/SVG based drawing program

Christine Szostak szostak.1 at osu.edu
Wed Aug 31 18:04:00 UTC 2011

Hi All,
  One thing I have really been curious about with respect to the vOICe is
how disrupting it can be when trying to ascertained pertinent auditory
information around you. For example, if walking  and attempting to talk with
someone while doing so, are you able to carry on a conversation?

  Also, given Pranav's comment, I was curious if it is possible to drive
with it. I  am assuming that some vision is required to do so since this
should not detect things like color of traffic lights...
Many thanks,
Christine