[Blindmath] MathPlayer 3 (Preview Release 1) is now available

Neil Soiffer NeilS at dessci.com
Fri Dec 2 01:11:53 UTC 2011

After many months of saying MathPlayer 3 will be available in a couple of
weeks, it is now really available.  For more info about what's in
MathPlayer 3, see:
http://accessiblemath.dessci.com/2011/12/mathplayer-3-preview-release-1-is-now-available.html

If you use IE9, I do NOT recommend that you download MathPlayer 3 at this
time.  Late in the development, we discovered that IE 9's support of XHTML
is not letting AT get at MathPlayer's interfaces.  We have been working
with the IE9 team since then to identify the problem and try and get it
resolved.  That discussion is still on-going.  For visual display of
MathML, MathPlayer and IE9 work well together.

Neil Soiffer
Senior Scientist
Design Science, Inc.
www.dessci.com
~ Makers of MathType, MathFlow, MathPlayer, MathDaisy, Equation Editor ~