[Blindmath] UEB again (was Braille code urgency)

Birkir R. Gunnarsson birkir.gunnarsson at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 22:04:40 UTC 2011

Susan and all

Has anyone sat down and put together a sample of equations along with
their UeB math, Nemeth and Nubs forms that highlight the shortcomings
of UeB math concretely. I have heard this criticism but I'd love to
see it out there, backed up with examples, and all over the place,.
Of course there may be something out there, Susan has pointed me to
countless sources for all things math braille related, I've read a lot
but may have missed some *grin*.
Cheers
-B