[Blindmath] SPSS and JAWS - IBM requesting users to help with accessibility testing

Noble,Stephen L. steve.noble at louisville.edu
Tue Dec 6 18:18:54 UTC 2011

I have been following the recent email discussions on the current status of usability of IBM's SPSS software with JAWS. After consulting with my contacts at IBM, they did confirm that they were recently made aware of some accessibility issues and are working to address them as we speak.

I was told that they are looking for students or professionals who have access to SPSS with whom they can work to do accessibility testing as issues are resolved.

If you are interested in helping IBM with SPSS testing, please contact the following person (her email and phone are included):
Laurie Riekmann
Senior Manager Research and Development
Collaboration & Deployment Services
IBM Software Group, Business Analytics