[Blindmath] how to use blackboard in classroom with sighted pupil

Lewicki, Maureen mlewicki at bcsd.neric.org
Wed Dec 7 16:23:33 UTC 2011

How much access do you have to iPads , computers, and braille displays?

Maureen Murphy Lewicki
Maureen Murphy Lewicki
Teacher of Visually Impaired
Bethlehem Central Schools
(518)439-7681
"When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another." Helen Keller