[Blindmath] An update to SVGToSIG

Amanda Lacy lacy925 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 06:19:36 UTC 2011

For anyone interested, my converter is still at
http://nonvisualdevelopment.org/content/svgtosig-amanda-lacy-allows-owners-non-tiger-embossers-emboss-svg-files
I have added the ability to handle matrix transforms. This is because in some SVG files, instead of transforms which explicitly say rotate, translate, etc. there is just one called matrix which contains 6 numbers. This one list of numbers can cause some or all of the transforms I've listed. Some of the files for my game math course will contain these matrix transforms, so I've implemented this change early.

Again, feedback is appreciated.

Amanda