[Blindmath] An update to SVGToSIG

Richard Baldwin baldwin at dickbaldwin.com
Tue Dec 13 21:28:49 UTC 2011

Hi Mark,

I'm curious as to why the different colors were treated differently. It
probably has something to do with the different optional ways to represent
colors in SVG.

Can you send the SVG file and let me take a look at it?

Thanks,
Dick Baldwin

--
Richard G. Baldwin (Dick Baldwin)
Home of Baldwin's on-line Java Tutorials

Professor of Computer Information Technology
Austin Community College
(512) 223-4758
mailto:Baldwin at DickBaldwin.com
http://www.austincc.edu/baldwin/