[Blindmath] Request for Beta Testers

Birkir R. Gunnarsson birkir.gunnarsson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 02:09:30 UTC 2011

I will, as it happens, be receiving two 64-bit Windows 7 computers
(work machines) in the next 3 days.
Obviously I have not installed any software on them, so I'd be willing
to test on two systems.
I have latest Jaws licenses, but can test obviously with 12 or 13.
Feel free to contact me off-list or send the link to this list.
I expect to be able to test round the weekend.
Thanks, good work.
-Birkir