[Blindmath] physics/mathematics problem; have a solution?

David Engebretson Jr. davide at soundandscience.com
Mon Dec 19 13:25:51 UTC 2011

Sun lamp was fully intact.  I didn't purposely protect it with care, but it
came out of the pit before I did.  No oxygen intake for me at that point.
Innate mover and protector ability, I think.

Ew, I know that seeing stars thing... I was moving a photo processor once.
The entrance for the photo paper was only about 4 feet tall (hmmm,
coincidence?) and I was unscrewing the front cover and forgot the wall was
so short.  I stood up really fast to get the next screw quickly since I was
getting paid by the hour and like to be worth an employers time.  Top of
head bonk at 4 feet trying to move as quickly as possible vertically and
horizontally at the same time from a crouching position.  I saw stars and
lost at least one inch of height due to neck compression.  Don't think I
ever healed from that one.

Still moved the processor that evening, but might have had to take a couple
of days off once the concussion or whatever it was took full affect.

I think math and physics analysis in an embedded systems environment is much
safer for most blind folk.  Especially if said blind people are energetic
(er, stupid) enough to get him/her self in trouble with physical injury.

Aw heck, sometimes a little physical pain is good for the body.  Puts hair
on your chest, right?

Best,