[Blindmath] physics/mathematics problem; have a solution?

David Engebretson Jr. davide at soundandscience.com
Mon Dec 19 15:40:54 UTC 2011

Sorry Ken, I can't help but giggle about that one...

Assuming your weight of 180 is evenly distributed throughout your height...
what is your height?  It must be some sort of parametric equation in your
case since the force was probably absorbed from three feet up to your actual
height.

I think it would be too difficult to compute if you tried to assume your
head was such and such a weight, your midsection was such and such a weight,
and your legs and cane that continued forward as the rest of you stopped,
was flying forward before you splat on your bum.

I'm sure this can all be described with vectors... I just don't remember how
to do it accurately.

Best,

David Engebretson
Support at PeaceWeaverHosting.com - "We know what our name means"