[Blindmath] Determining shape coordinates when using SVGDraw01

Pranav Lal pranav.lal at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 17:45:17 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I am trying to draw things like tables, chairs etc using SVGDraw01. One
problem I have is that if I try to draw something like a rhombus, I need to
get the coordinates myself. My civil engineer dad draws the shape on paper
and then gets the coordinates. However, in a program, I suspect I will have
to use a different approach since I cannot draw the shape and then derive
the coordinates. What approach should this be? Do I need to use equations of
shapes or is this a simpler problem?

Pranav