[Blindmath] Math Production Question

John J. Boyer john.boyer at abilitiessoft.com
Fri Dec 23 01:04:35 UTC 2011

BrailleBlaster will use the DAISy ZedAI Publishing and Interchange
standard. If I remember right, this standard calls for SVG graphics.
There will be import methods which can transform other kinds of
graphics. BrailleBlaster will be aboe to natively translate xml, html
and text files. Documents are created as document.xml files and placed
with their graphics immages in ZedAI containter zip files. Such
documents can also be edited MSWord, RTF, etc. files can be imported and
transformed. BrailleBlaster is open source and is written in Java.

John B.