[Blindmath] Determining shape coordinates when using SVGDraw01

Richard Baldwin baldwin at dickbaldwin.com
Sat Dec 24 15:20:16 UTC 2011

That would be a good program for you to write. <grin>

Seriously, that might be a useful program. Display a GUI with a list of
radio buttons where each radio button corresponds to a known shape. There
may also need to be parameters associated with each shape. Let the user
select a shape, enter the parameters, and click an OK button.

Have the program display the coordinate values in such a way that they
could be copied and pasted into the fields of SVGDraw.

Dick Baldwin