[Blindmath] Bug Fix: Version 0.0.20a of SVGDraw01 is now available for download

Richard Baldwin baldwin at dickbaldwin.com
Thu Dec 29 21:21:12 UTC 2011

Shortly after uploading Version 0.0.20 last evening, I discovered a minor
bug in the new narrow-angle search probe of AudioTac.

Version 0.0.20a, which corrects that problem is now posted at:
http://www.austincc.edu/baldwin/SWT-SVG/SVGDraw01.zip and is available for
immediate downloading.

Other than the version number, everything in the earlier message shown
below still applies.