[Blindmath] [program-java] Announcing JWin - a program for installing the Java Access Bridge on Windows

Richard Baldwin baldwin at dickbaldwin.com
Fri Dec 30 04:30:47 UTC 2011

It would definitely make me happy if this would eliminate the need to
program using the SWT for accessibility.

Besides being unfamiliar territory, using the SWT effectively eliminates
the use of many very good existing Java libraries that have been developed
over the past ten or so years.

As near as I can tell, even though it is possible to incorporate a Java
Frame object into an SWT GUI, there are no provisions for similarly
incorporating a JFrame object. If that is not the case, I would like to
hear how to incorporate a JFrame object from someone who knows how..

Dick Baldwin

--
Richard G. Baldwin (Dick Baldwin)
Home of Baldwin's on-line Java Tutorials

Professor of Computer Information Technology
Austin Community College
(512) 223-4758
mailto:Baldwin at DickBaldwin.com
http://www.austincc.edu/baldwin/