[Blindmath] [guispeak] Re: Structured and streamlined info about upcoming CSUN conference

Jamal Mazrui empower at smart.net
Sat Feb 5 13:39:59 UTC 2011

Thanks for letting me know, Mike.  I'm definately not an HTML pro, so
welcome assistance in refining the format.  The goal was simple HTML in
this case, not stylistic purity.  It renders well with a screen reader,
but if there are ways of making it better for more users, then by all
means ....

I'll reflect on possible improvements.  In the meantime, if anyone wants
to take a crack at this and send a new  version to me, I'll consider
posting that instead.  Of course, since it is open content, anyone may
also feel free to post a revised version on another server.

Cheers,
Jamal