[Blindmath] FW: [Athen] Jaws and Stats software

Alex Hall mehgcap at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 22:28:04 UTC 2011

Also, if you do not care about graphs as much and really just want
numbers (standard deviations, densities, and so on) you can have a
copy of a stats calculator I wrote last year. It runs as a webpage, so
you just need a web browser with javascript enabled It has basics,
confidence intervals, hypothesis testing, and a few other things, and
it was good enough for my professor (she helped me write it, in fact).
Let me know if you want a copy. Again, it is nothing fancy and will
not do graphs (use Excel for this; I had pretty good luck with it).

--
Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from GMail website)