[Blindmath] FW: [Athen] Jaws and Stats software

Faiz Rasool faiz7r at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 05:03:07 UTC 2011

PASW and R can be used by Jaws users.

If the location of java accessibility bridge has been appropriately set, and
the accessibility.property file has been coppied into PASW folder, Jaws
should be able to, and is able to read the menus in  PASW 18. I have been
using the program with jaws It reads menus quite well. The problem is of
reading output  in the output viewer. However, it can be exported to
microsoft word for reading. NVDA also works quite well with PASW. I think
there is no reason for considering excel as the only solution. PASW can be
used with jaws.

As Dr. Jonathan has already stated R can be used with these two screen
readers as well.

I'm happy to further discuss this issue of-list if it is needed.