[Blindmath] CFA for Visually Impaired Candidates: Math and Other Challenges

Birkir Rúnar Gunnarsson birkir.gunnarsson at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 17:53:45 UTC 2011

This is why I gave up on the CFA folks when I wanted to take the certification.
I have been wanting to take this for a while but just did not see a
way to get it done.
Keep me, at least, in the loop.
Email them and see what they say about medical records being
sufficient, they may simply be exaggerating the requirements and may
actually accept less, it is possible.