[Blindmath] Braille calculus book available

Birkir Rúnar Gunnarsson birkir.gunnarsson at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 22:55:14 UTC 2011

Sina

I would be interested, just to borrow the book and take a look at it,
as I never relied on braille heavily during my college studies, so
want to understand how and experience the difference.
I'd be happy to pass the book along to a more needy contender in a few
weeks )or if someone needs it urgently, of course, they would have
priority).
Let me know.
We need to have lunch some time, in any case, so I could just pick it up.
-B