[Blindmath] CSUN

Rasmussen, Lloyd lras at loc.gov
Tue Feb 22 15:06:00 UTC 2011

I'm getting there Tuesday night, March 15 and leaving very early Saturday, March 19.  They are not doing papers on Saturday this year; exhibits only.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Project Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
Library of Congress   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the Library of Congress, NLS.