[Blindmath] SAGE?

Claire Nelson claire at maine.edu
Wed Jan 19 14:24:03 UTC 2011

I have no idea.  Do you want to post an inquiry on the disability
listserv?  I am willing to, but I suspect you could explain it better
than I could, since you at least have some idea what it's suppose to
do.   We have brought up a couple of boxes; let me know if you want
them delivered to your room.

claire

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 9:06 AM, Alex Hall <mehgcap at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I am starting calc 2 this semester. Apparently, we use a program
> called SAGE. How is this for accessibility? What should I know about
> this, or should I just seek an alternative? Thanks in advance.
>
> --
> Have a great day,
> Alex (msg sent from GMail website)
> mehgcap at gmail.com; http://www.facebook.com/mehgcap