[Blindmath] SAGE?

Roopakshi Pathania r_akshi_tgk at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 19 16:27:02 UTC 2011

When I first came across Sage, they were planning a native port for Windows. If you check the main page, it looks like they still haven't started it.
http://windows.sagemath.org/
 But if you go to the download page, there are a couple of binaries.
http://windows.sagemath.org/download.html

Of course as they mention, Sage can be run on Cygwin.

One more thing: when I have tried to access publicly available Sage worksheets, they were not particularly accessible as I couldn't seem to distinguish between Math and Python code for Math.
That's probably because they are using MathJax or JSMath and I cannot seem to ever manage to read MathML  served that way.