[Blindmath] SAGE?

Roopakshi Pathania r_akshi_tgk at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 20 16:04:26 UTC 2011

Hmmm, thanks for the suggestions. I use Wolfram Alpha on the web, but never thought to look it up in the apps store.
As I had written to this list before, I'm looking around the store for accessible apps for Math and other technical stuff.
Equation Genius was my first accessible Math app discovery.

Sent from my iPod Touch